"My Folders"
HelpBunny

My Folders will not open....There is just noting to click on to open the folders...Help

0 Likes
Re: "My Folders"
Justin46
Legend

@HelpBunny wrote:

My Folders will not open....There is just noting to click on to open the folders...Help

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are saying, can you explain further?

Here is what I see:

You don't have the plus sign to click on, is that what you mean? Or do you mean when you click on a folder nothing happens? Or what?

And what browser are you using? Any add-ons installed and active?

Keller, TX 76248

HelpBunny

Under "my folders" title the sub titles you have do not show on my page....If I click on the "+" sign it lets me edit  the titles of the folders.  I can move things into the folder...but then when I want to go look at what is in the folder I can't.   Clicking on the My Folder title does nothing.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@HelpBunny wrote:

Under "my folders" title the sub titles you have do not show on my page....If I click on the "+" sign it lets me edit  the titles of the folders.  I can move things into the folder...but then when I want to go look at what is in the folder I can't.   Clicking on the My Folder title does nothing.

Well, those are all folders I have created, they did not exist in the beginning. When I click on the plus sign I can create a new folder or edit/delete any existing folders. And yes, I can move something from the Inbox to one of those folders, or move entries between folders. You are right, clicking on My Folders does nothing, but what would you want it to do? Clicking on the specific folder you want to see doesn't list the contents of that folder as mine does?

I am not trying to be difficult here, I just don't understand what you are seeing, or not seeing.

And to ask again, what browser are you using, and do you have any add-ons active?

Keller, TX 76248

somegirl
Champion - Level 3

There was another recent thread about this issue that was resolved by "manipulating screen views" - I'm not sure exactly what that means, but maybe adjusting the zoom level or increasing the window size?

This is what I see:

Justin46
Legend

I think somegirl nailed it! I zoomed in on the webmail page until I saw this:

And when looking at it zoomed this way you cannot get to any of the folders under My Folders, although if you click on the plus sign you can see the folders listed that are actually there, but of course in that view you cannot see the contents of the folders.

HelpBunny, I think all you need to do is zoom out on that page and you will see the folders. How you zoom out is dependent on what browser you are using and what if any add-ons you may have installed that perhaps make using the zoom function of the browser easier to use.

Keller, TX 76248

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes