"Too Many Redirects"
cspz

This has happened briefly before when I try to get to my Verizon Webmail email, but today it has been the case most of the day.

Apple says it is a Verizon issue, not Safari.  I can get my email via iPad or Mac Mail.

HOW do I make this go away???  Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: "Too Many Redirects"
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

0 Likes
cspz

Thank you, and I will.  I know I am not the only one to experience this, and thought someone might have found a solution, something specific to the computer or the way it connects.  The email on my iPad is never affected, so I am thinking about the computer.

0 Likes
Lg48
This Verizon email stinks. I cannot get my email because of too many directs and I cannot get any solutions and this is on my ipad2. In addition, I ask to keep me signed in for two weeks and I am constantly ask to sign in. Finally, I get an overlay on the sign in location and when I use it it says I have entered the wrong user I.d. or wrong password. Retype everything and same results. Frustrated!!!
0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

What URL are you using when you try to get to your email? I generally use http://webmail.verizon.net to avoid all of the main page mess. Maybe that will help?

drdunga
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have this annoying problem occasionally, but accessing TV listings.  What works for me is clearing all your browser's cookies that contain "verizon".  

tjohnsoniv1200

I've had the same problem with the last three billing cycles.  I just gave up and paid through my iphone browser.  The web team is too busy add new entertainment news content to make a website that actually allows you to pay your bill online.  WEB TEAM REMOVE YOU HEADS FROM YOUR COLLECTIVE **bleep** AND FIX THIS PROBLEM ALREADY!!!!!!  I had to call the 800 number before which charges you extra to pay your bill over the phone.  

0 Likes