Customers With Disabilities

Welcome to the Verizon Fios Community.

Find help and answers to questions about anything and everything Verizon.

"We're sorry, but the User ID or Password entered is not correct. Please try again"

Contributor

"We're sorry, but the User ID or Password entered is not correct. Please try again"

Message 1 of 6 (1,066 Views)

I cannot log in. I have not forgotten my username and password, which I've had since the mid 90s, and the "Forgot Username/Password function" doesn't accept my "ssecret Question" answer.

Has this happend to anyone else?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES
Platinum Contributor I

Re: "We're sorry, but the User ID or Password entered is not correct. Please try again"

Message 2 of 6 (1,059 Views)

It happened to me once, I had to end up using my account information like last payment made, account number etc./...

www.verizon.com/repair

Grab your bill and then try it again with that info. 

Silver Contributor V

Re: "We're sorry, but the User ID or Password entered is not correct. Please try again"

[ Edited ]
Message 3 of 6 (1,051 Views)

D_Harris wrote:

I cannot log in. I have not forgotten my username and password, which I've had since the mid 90s, and the "Forgot Username/Password function" doesn't accept my "ssecret Question" answer.

Has this happend to anyone else?

"Cannot log in" to what?  Obviously you can log in here on the forums to make a post, and obviously you can log in to MyVerizon.  Are you referring to your router? Your email?

Contributor

Message 4 of 6 (1,049 Views)

I cannot log into my E-mail.

I tried changing my password and think I may have suceeded but I still cannot get to my e-mail.

Copper Contributor
Device: Trac fone Samsung
Plan: voice,tv,internet

Message 5 of 6 (989 Views)

I hate to stir things up? I thought these problems were related to Mac only; using verizon.net  

Has Verizon stopped supporting .net email.

Contributor

Message 6 of 6 (762 Views)

I can log in MyVerizon. I can log in Forum but I have problem to log in email the first time ... it does not let me to log in with the pop out window : "We're sorry, but the User ID or Password entered is not correct. Please try again."

I know my user ID, I know my password. I even change the password to a more secured one and still not working.

My primary account is yahoo, and secondary account is aol. Is my email in verizon must be user_id at verizon dot net?

My Verizon

• Check Email
  • Add or Change Services
  • Suspend My Service
  • Manage Services

Support

Watch Fios