Customers With Disabilities
quick menu

"We're sorry, but the User ID or Password entered is not correct. Please try again"

"We're sorry, but the User ID or Password entered is not correct. Please try again"

D_Harris
Contributor

I cannot log in. I have not forgotten my username and password, which I've had since the mid 90s, and the "Forgot Username/Password function" doesn't accept my "ssecret Question" answer.

Has this happend to anyone else?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES
Platinum Contributor I

It happened to me once, I had to end up using my account information like last payment made, account number etc./...

www.verizon.com/repair

Grab your bill and then try it again with that info. 

Silver Contributor V
Message 3 of 6
(1,198 Views)

D_Harris wrote:

I cannot log in. I have not forgotten my username and password, which I've had since the mid 90s, and the "Forgot Username/Password function" doesn't accept my "ssecret Question" answer.

Has this happend to anyone else?

"Cannot log in" to what?  Obviously you can log in here on the forums to make a post, and obviously you can log in to MyVerizon.  Are you referring to your router? Your email?

D_Harris
Contributor

I cannot log into my E-mail.

I tried changing my password and think I may have suceeded but I still cannot get to my e-mail.

Hardofhearin
Copper Contributor
Device: Trac fone Samsung
Plan: voice,tv,internet

I hate to stir things up? I thought these problems were related to Mac only; using verizon.net  

Has Verizon stopped supporting .net email.

bigdadi
Contributor

I can log in MyVerizon. I can log in Forum but I have problem to log in email the first time ... it does not let me to log in with the pop out window : "We're sorry, but the User ID or Password entered is not correct. Please try again."

I know my user ID, I know my password. I even change the password to a more secured one and still not working.

My primary account is yahoo, and secondary account is aol. Is my email in verizon must be user_id at verizon dot net?
My Rewards+
Start earning points Enrolling in My Rewards+ is quick, free and easy

Refer A Friend
Refer friends to the Verizon Fios Family, and earn 10,000 My Rewards+ points
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Check Email
  • Add or Change Services
  • Suspend My Service
  • Manage Services
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios