"We're sorry, but the User ID or Password entered is not correct. Please try again"
D_Harris1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I cannot log in. I have not forgotten my username and password, which I've had since the mid 90s, and the "Forgot Username/Password function" doesn't accept my "ssecret Question" answer.

Has this happend to anyone else?

Thanks.

Re: "We're sorry, but the User ID or Password entered is not correct. Please try again"
Hubrisnxs
Legend

It happened to me once, I had to end up using my account information like last payment made, account number etc./...

www.verizon.com/repair

Grab your bill and then try it again with that info. 

0 Likes
Re: "We're sorry, but the User ID or Password entered is not correct. Please try again"
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@D_Harris wrote:

I cannot log in. I have not forgotten my username and password, which I've had since the mid 90s, and the "Forgot Username/Password function" doesn't accept my "ssecret Question" answer.

Has this happend to anyone else?

"Cannot log in" to what?  Obviously you can log in here on the forums to make a post, and obviously you can log in to MyVerizon.  Are you referring to your router? Your email?

0 Likes
D_Harris1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I cannot log into my E-mail.

I tried changing my password and think I may have suceeded but I still cannot get to my e-mail.

0 Likes
Hardofhearin
Enthusiast - Level 3

I hate to stir things up? I thought these problems were related to Mac only; using verizon.net  

Has Verizon stopped supporting .net email.

0 Likes
bigdadi

I can log in MyVerizon. I can log in Forum but I have problem to log in email the first time ... it does not let me to log in with the pop out window : "We're sorry, but the User ID or Password entered is not correct. Please try again."

I know my user ID, I know my password. I even change the password to a more secured one and still not working.

My primary account is yahoo, and secondary account is aol. Is my email in verizon must be user_id at verizon dot net?
0 Likes