Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

"You are not allowed to connect to Webmail from [xxx.xxx.xx.xxx] due to spam activity"

vettegirl
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

"You are not allowed to connect to Webmail from [xxx.xxx.xx.xxx] due to spam activity"

Message 1 of 6
(1,714 Views)

I just started getting this error yesterday when trying to login to my Verizon email.  I have accessed this email for YEARS from this same computer.

Full error:  

You are not allowed to connect to Webmail from [xxx.xxx.xx.xx] due to spam activity. Please contact abuse@verizon.net for assistance.

And I did email abuse@verizon.net, but I haven't received a response other than the auto-reply that says they don't answer every email.

5 REPLIES 5
vettegirl
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: "You are not allowed to connect to Webmail from [xxx.xxx.xx.xxx] due to spam activity"

Message 2 of 6
(1,713 Views)

Also, the IP address listed in the error message is NOT my IP.

vettegirl
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: "You are not allowed to connect to Webmail from [xxx.xxx.xx.xxx] due to spam activity"

Message 3 of 6
(1,684 Views)

Looks the IP used was our public IP.  We were blacklisted.  Got it corrected. All fixed.

dottiemch
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 6
(1,602 Views)

How did you get the issue resolved?

Did Verizon Support get back to you?  How long did it take?

I am having the same issue and its really frustrating. 

In the last two weeks I am getting pop ups when on IE and I have Norton Anti-Virus running.

Could this be the issue ?

@vettegirl wrote:

Looks the IP used was our public IP.  We were blacklisted.  Got it corrected. All fixed.

andaloussia
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 6
(1,346 Views)

I am Traveling Over Seas  In Lebanon Your Securety Lock My E mail I cant open Any More PLz

Ineed My Email To re Activate

LawrenceC
Moderator Moderator

Message 6 of 6
(1,341 Views)

Hi andaloussia,

Please see the following post about your issue:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Email-Access-Overseas/m-p/744863

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.