settings
why74

Smiley Frustrated

your verizon settings are out of date - this is the message I've been getting.  I've tried a few things but nothing worked even though it was accepted.   Can you take care of this?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: settings
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

What happens if you click on this ?

https://mail.aol.com/webmail-std/en-us/suite

Does that solve your concern ?

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to let all of us know and click the "Accept as Solution" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

You said:

"I have an HP desk top  windows 10. "

Please provide more SPECIFIC information so someone can help you.
DO NOT INCLUDE PRIVATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Software ?
Browser: Ex: Google Chrome
Email System: Ex: Outlook

How did you "read" your email before. Be specific.

0 Likes
why74

HP desktop.  I do have Google Chrome.   My e-mail is through AOL and I haven't had any problems accessing it.    I was able to keep my sign on information from Verizon.  I used to also have Internet Explorer which was changed to Google.  I guess part of my request is - the message "Your Vierizon Account Settings are out-of date -doesn't seem to affect anything.  The message just keeps coming up.  I've tried updating things but nothing has worked.  If nothing will be affected, do I actually have a problem?  I'm sorry but I am not a great computer person.   Thanks for your time and I'm sorry to bother you, just a bit confused.

0 Likes
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

What happens if you click on this ?

https://mail.aol.com/webmail-std/en-us/suite

Does that solve your concern ?

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to let all of us know and click the "Accept as Solution" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

0 Likes
why74

Hi!  What you gave me just brings me back to my aol e-mail.  I'm not having any prolems with using anything and am wondering if it's just something left over from the conversion from verizon to aol.   So, let me thank you for everything and I'll just stay with what I have.  I'm sorry if I caused any problems but I just didn't understand the message.  I'm ready to close this out and again thanks.

0 Likes