Switch Account

ssoauthorization.verizon.net error

ssoauthorization.verizon.net error

Contributor laughalittle
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(1,381 Views)

Hello, I was reading my Verizon.net (FIOS) email today.  Then I shut my computer down while running errands.  Came back and let the computer retart and update.  After the restart, I could not longer get to my email.  I kept getting a blank screen and in the URL it says" https://ssoauthorization.verizon.net"

This error keeps me from getting into my email.  I have Norton Deluxe Security, which has been working fine.  Please help!

3 REPLIES 3
Contributor lepeche
Contributor
Message 2 of 4
(1,353 Views)

Same problem - first login attempt of the day, entered username and password, all progress ground to a halt with white screen and ssoauthorization displayed in URL window. Repeated attempt, same result. No problem with previous login.

Moderator Moderator
Message 3 of 4
(1,345 Views)

Please clear all Verizon cookies in your browser's privacy options and retry.

Contributor laughalittle
Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(1,327 Views)

Good afternoon.  Sorry for my typos last night.  I was exhausted.  Good news!  I just logged on for the first time today, and the problem somehow fixed itself.  I will however go in and clear my cookies.

Not sure what caused the problem after I restarted with the updates. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.