unlink verizon and yahoo accounts
christinalo
Enthusiast - Level 1

I forgot that I had this old yahoo account linked to my verizon account. My problem is that I want to delete my old yahoo account because it is now hacked by someone else. I don't want it anymore because I don't used it anymore. When i tried to delete it, yahoo tell me to unlink it from my verizon account. I spent 1 hr trying to do so but failed. I'm so frustrated right now. Please help. I tried changing it through my accounts but my verizon account it not listed in it for some reason. ugh

Re: unlink verizon and yahoo accounts
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

We can check on our end to see if we see any linking. I have sent you a private message to get more information from you.

0 Likes
tyfam
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the EXACT same problem in "unlinking" my old yahoo account. When I try to delete the yahoo account is says I am linked to another account. When I go to the link for "linked accounts" it says "you have no linked accounts. I just want this old yahoo account to GO AWAY!!!

bgallag1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would also like to unlink my Verizon account with my Yahoo account.  The problem is, is that I think I have deleted the Yahoo account now, but it still leads me to the Yahoo browser.  I would like to Not use the Yahoo Browser anymore.

Thank you!

scidad3

Need assistance migrating my email experience. Already used the online tool to change my user experience from verizon.yahoo email to MYVERIZON and can see my new verizon.net emails there. Now I need to get my verizon.yahoo accounts unlinked from Verizon so I can convert the old emails and alias accounts to YAHOO email. When initiating this process I read that I would have a one time opportunity to make this change on signing in to the old verizon.yahoo email account but this has not executed properly and I have not found this selection. Can't find anyone who has the permissions to do this process on the telephone. How can this be done with today's Verizon network?

0 Likes