Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I use Thunderbird for all my email accounts. About 4 days ago, when getting messages from my verizon.net account, it showed 124 messages waiting, and received the first one. It then stopped. Now everytime it goes to get messages, it picks up the same message again, and stops. It will get no others waiting, This has happened on 3 of my windows 10 machines all using thunderbird. Does anyone know how to get past this bad message? BTW, if I go directly to AOL.COM, all of the messages appear. I even deleted that message in AOL.COM, but it keeps coming back to my thunderbird account.
I don't know if you have already got around the problem. The usual way to fix this is to check out the bad message using the Web Browser interface. Then move or delete the message.
Usual reasons for problem is size of message, bad message formatting. Occassionaly problems at the server, in which case problem goes away. And very rarely a bug in Thunderbird. Depending on what you saw with the web interface you can decide if you want to pursue the problem with Mozilla/Thunderbird or AOL.
Toms post shows you some info on what to do if the problem is corruption of files on your PC.