In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
12-08-2016 02:04 PM
Just stumbled onto this thread. Have been struggling with intermittent SMTP issues for several weeks, and completely stumped. Has anyone found a workaround? I can't believe Verizon would do this. I've been a loyal FIOS customer since they first introduced the service - I was one of the first customers in the state. But this is completely unacceptable. Many of us use a different domain for email.
In general you can use reply to as a different valid email address.
People with Business account should be able to negotiate something with Verizon.
03-25-2017 08:52 AM
This is still broken Verizon. I have been unable to send email for MONTHS because of this screw up. Still waiting on you to return our service. This has been a huge inconvenience. Worst customer service ever, a fact of which everyone is already well aware. Just thought it warrants repeating in this situation.
03-25-2017 09:56 AM - edited 03-25-2017 09:57 AM
The From address has to be @verizon.net
However the return/reply address does not have to be that.
End of story - Sort of solved.
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.