In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
11-21-2016 04:31 PM
As long as you don't mind Google reading your email and using it to sell advertising aimed at your keywords...
Really Verizon you *are* the ISP - it's your *job* to let us send outgoing email.
Up until about 2 weeks ago, I could use smtp.verizon.net to send emails from my work address (mail.nih.gov). Then, that stopped working and only could send emails with my verizon.net address This is the case with my cell phone and from my Apple mail application. I use POP accounts. Work IT has said that is appears to be happening at Verizon's end. Any suggestions. It is a hassle to connect by VPN everytine I want to answer a work email.
12-06-2016 02:18 AM
Just stumbled onto this thread. Have been struggling with intermittent SMTP issues for several weeks, and completely stumped. Has anyone found a workaround? I can't believe Verizon would do this. I've been a loyal FIOS customer since they first introduced the service - I was one of the first customers in the state. But this is completely unacceptable. Many of us use a different domain for email.