Re: verizon yahoo email problems
Chele217

I keep getting an error notice of either 14 or 16 and cannot get my emails.  There does not seem to be any way to fix it or contact support for help .  Any solutions please?!

0 Likes
KK110

I have been experiencing the same issues since late last Friday night.    

0 Likes
nenybavz

Been having the same problem for the last few days.  The error message seems bogus to me.  Verizon, what's really going on?

0 Likes
elsie4

can't open email, can't delete

email any help what should i do

thanks                                  {Edited for privacy}

0 Likes
JJValeri

I had the same issues.  I changed computers and tried to get POP email working in Outlook 2011 on my MAC.  Nothing I did worked so I called support (and with Verizon that term must be used very loosely).  They had no clue what was going on and of course blamed my browser and cache as the problem (because that is all they can understand).

After two very frustrasting phone support events getting my locked account unlocked (because the online password reset only works with IE) I finally figured out that the issue was caused by my use of the Verizon/Yahoo connection.  The POP email for incoming.yahoo.verizon.com actually goes through different servers and the password reset by Verizon support leaves a mismatch with the Yahoo account.  Once I unlinked my VZ account ftom the Yahoo interface all worked perfectly.

Hope that helps!

0 Likes
josephe

All my emails go to my spam box and not my in email box.

0 Likes
kitkatgirl

I have not been able to get on my email account for at least 3 hours.  I contacted them and they said they are aware of it and 'working' on it.  It's been a HUGE problem for me and I have no idea how long it's going to take them to resolve it.  😞

0 Likes
ivanyerkinhoff
Enthusiast - Level 2

cant acess email since 5:00pm est.  i get error message #5.

that is over 5 hours of no email service.

what is the solution verizon??

0 Likes
TweetyPacer

How do you unlink verizon yahoo mail from Yahoo? I have been having loading issues for 2 days now and its affecting my livlihood!

0 Likes