Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

viewing emails

newportguy
Contributor
Contributor

viewing emails

Message 1 of 6
(934 Views)

need help in expanding viewing of my emails once opened -  Once I do open I can view only the 1st 2or 3 lines of message and have to scroll and view in an area less than 1/2 inch deep.  Any thoughts?  thanks

5 REPLIES 5
walt178
Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II

Re: viewing emails

Message 2 of 6
(912 Views)

@newportguy wrote:

need help in expanding viewing of my emails once opened -  Once I do open I can view only the 1st 2or 3 lines of message and have to scroll and view in an area less than 1/2 inch deep.  Any thoughts?  thanks

1.  Below the email lists is a horizontal bar with a down arrow in the middle.  You can drag that bar up and down to resize your preview pane.

2.  If you double click on an email it will open in a new tab. 

precious
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 6
(868 Views)

i need to review my emails

newbie2
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 4 of 6
(771 Views)

@walt178 wrote:

@newportguy wrote:

1.  Below the email lists is a horizontal bar with a down arrow in the middle.  You can drag that bar up and down to resize your preview pane.

2.  If you double click on an email it will open in a new tab. 

Also having the same issue of seeing only 2-3 lines.  I do not have the arrow at the bottom of the screen and double clicking on the message only works occasionally.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks. 

tns2
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 5 of 6
(768 Views)

Switch in settings to list view from preview view.  Then when you open it only the message is shown.  Double clicking the email in the list should also open a full view of the message when in preview mode.

newbie2
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 6 of 6
(709 Views)

I've changed from preview to list and it didn't help.  Also double clicked and it didn't work.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title