yahoo mail/verizon unlink
clf2427

I need some help in unlocking my yahoomail account from verizon...the problem I have is I am no longer a verizon customer and verizon sold its business in my area to frontier to boot.....but a long time ago my accounts were linked and now I am getting a endless loop of trying to log in to my yahoo account. 

Can a verizon agent contact me to help break this link? Currently my home page when logged into yahoo says verizon yahoo  and there is a unlink account tab but when clicked it goes to page not found, IE dead link. Please advise

0 Likes
Re: yahoo mail/verizon unlink
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello clf2427,

While a Verizon employee may occasionally post here, this community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly.

0 Likes
angifitz

I am having the same issue with not being able to unlink my yahoo account (still active) from a former Verizon account (not active for many years). When I try to contact customer service all I get are a bunch of links to help topics and none include mine.  I'm frustrated beyond belief. Can someone please help me unlink Verizon from from my Yahoo email? I cannot log into Verizon because my account with Verizon has been closed for several years. I just need to get rid of it from my Yahoo mail. Thank you!!!

0 Likes
angifitz

I've now contacted Yahoo, who told me to contact Verizon, who told me to contact Frontier, but none of them were able to help me! Someone please help! Thank you.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi angifitz1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
clf2427

Can you please escalate my issue to an agent? I can not find anyone to help me either!!!!! 

0 Likes
clf2427

@GaryDM wrote:

Hi angifitz1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Please help! 

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi clf2427,

0 Likes