Switch Account

Unbelievably poor customer service after loss of business BECAUSE of Verizon

Unbelievably poor customer service after loss of business BECAUSE of Verizon

Highlighted
Contributor Cathie012
Contributor
My parents business is the busiest over the Easter holiday. During this time, Verizon's services just stopped functioning, causing us to lose hundreds as our credit/debit/ebt machines don't work without Internet connection. After speaking with 6 different reps, being placed on hold for 30 minutes as our customers are FUMING - I'm told 7 days' worth of billing credit is the best they can do, given an explanation of 'things happen' and then HUNG UP ON. That is ATROCIOUS given how difficult it already is for a small company to survive in this fragile economy. 7 days' of billing credit is a pittance worth of the amount of business lost and even worse after being spoken to by he majority of reps as though that is not Verizon's concern.
2 REPLIES 2
Contributor Cathie012
Contributor
Business account...
Contributor MainFragger
Contributor

I spent 5 hours today trying to exchange three cable boxes.   And walked away empty handed.  Its listed in their system, but the store doesn't see it, so they won't do the exchange, and no one anywhere seems to be willing to flex the muscule to "Get er' done".  Its not just poor customer service.  Its NO customer service.  They are literally incabable of lifting a finger to help anyone..

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.