Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

3/1 plan upgrade to 15/5 - Look into this

JOSEm441
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V

3/1 plan upgrade to 15/5 - Look into this

Message 1 of 2
(1,353 Views)

Cat Very HappyI just got my latest bill & the FIOS monthly fee went from 59.99 to 67.99 so I called. A very helpful CS rep named Josh pointed out that the 15/5 plan would be 69.99 per month. In all cases I would keep my monthly 40 dollar discount.

It took only minutes for the upgrade to happen and now I am on wireless with the lowest ping I have ever seen (10 ms) and 15/5 on wirless.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, please give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem. Thanks !!!
http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Fix-for-Missing-Inbox-sent-folders-etc-with-Internet-Explorer-11/m-p/647399
1 REPLY 1
Lucky86
Contributor
Contributor

Re: 3/1 plan upgrade to 15/5 - Look into this

Message 2 of 2
(1,226 Views)

I got the same problem, I am using the 15/5 fios plan now, the price increase from 59.99 to 67.99,  just wondering can we get our price back to $59.99/mo. ?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title