50/50 Internet w/ Local Channels, HBO, and Showtime
drewcrow

Less than three weeks ago I ordered Verizon service. I don't have a laptop so I did it over the phone. I signed up for 50/50 internet and I asked the sales person about TV. He gave me a couple quotes and they were kind of high so I politely declined. He said to call back later and see if they have new deals. Last night I was eating out with family and my sister told me she had Verizon with local TV and HBO and Showtime with her internet. She said she paid little over 50 for it. I was taken back becasue I was never told about this. I looked online and saw the deal. I contacted verizon with their chat and they said that I'd have to call. So I called and the lady said I cound'n't get this deal that it was for new customers only. I told her that I signed up 3 weeks ago and that I had no idea this was even offered. She again told me she couldn't help me. What are my options here? I'm seriously thinking about canceling it all around because they won't work with me at all. The sales person I dealth with three weeks ago made know effort and letting me know that they had a cheaper plan. Any ideas? 

0 Likes
Re: 50/50 Internet w/ Local Channels, HBO, and Showtime
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi drewcrow,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes