A upset customer and his complaints.
Jinglong

Hello Verizon,

I am your new customer who had sucked an upsetting experience with your service. This is a very complicated problem and you may not solve my problem. If you can patiently read this email and help to find some manager who has higher privileges or who in charge of customer’s complain, I will appreciate it. My name is Jinglong and my Acc#155********1.

The scenario is, my previous roommate left and closed his verizon service, so I try to order a new one. Then I ordered the first order with Gigabit service. At the first time, The technician came to install but stopped by my house owner.

Because the house owner do not let him drill a hole on the wall. My house already has all the switcher and wire there, he just want to use the previous service, rather Gigabit because Gigabit require new equipment.

So, the first installation failed. Then I talk to your representative, said that, ok I need the change Gigabit to previous 50/50, as long as we don’t need to set up new switcher. So that representative order me the current service ( this is the second order with contract, I could found order#)

But the installing tech did not show up. And I call your support, go through almost all the team, including selling, technical, business, customer service, none of them can solve my problem.

After 6 hours calling as 4 phone calls, finally find out it is because your system has conflict, the first order and the second order conflict, so the network cannot be activated and the first order cannot be finished , the second order cannot be activated.

This last representative helps to send the technician, and they find out that, no matter what I have to update my equipment. So she said, let the first order installed first, let it complete. And she suggest me to use the Gigabit, cuz it has huge promotion, it is the same price as 50/50 while it’s greater.

So I confirm with her that I want the gigabit service, she said she will help to cancel the 50/50. So my Gigabit service been activated. But two days ago, one of your representative called me to ask am I still interested in your service or not. Then I found out in My Verison that the order still not complete. So I told her that the Internet has been activated, and she confirm me that my service is Gigabit.

However, last night I see bill and service of 50/50 in MyVerizon. So I try to chat with your representative again. ( Online chat, My Version page refreshed and I lost connection with your representative once. ) The last representative said she is sorry but she cannot help the take back the first order, cuz it is the introductory promotion.

How could I said, I understand that she cannot help. However, how about me, your new customer? I choose Verizon service, but I got such experience. The problem lasts a month, took me tens of hours, two whole afternoon for waiting your technician. And this problem is mostly from your system conflict, from your representative did not understand that conflict order cannot work, from your representative did not explain clearly with the equipment set-up, and from your representative did not do its job as they confirm me that will maintain my Gigabit service and cancel the 50/50. Then the problem cause me lose the promotion of Gigabit service($69/mo), and I have to stick with 50/50 with almost the same price ($65/month). Do you think this is fair? Should I recognize Verizon’s customer treatment is such bad? I am extremely disappointed with Verizon.

An upset new customer,

Jinglong.

0 Likes
Re: A upset customer and his complaints.
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi Jinglong,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes