Re: Actiontec MI424WR DLNA Problems
unclegym

Thanks! Fixed my AirPlay and Denon media server streaming.

Now, how long will it stick before Verizon pushes another clandestine change that screws up everything again?

0 Likes
ian21a
Enthusiast - Level 1
@UTDCole! Thank you!!!! That fixed it for me! Thank heaven someone knows what they're doing! How did you work that one out??? Cheers!
0 Likes
Optimus78
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks you are a life saver!!!

0 Likes
bigjay654
Enthusiast - Level 1
This worked for me as well, thanks for posting!!!
0 Likes
RdFalcon

OMG!!!  You may have saved my marriage!!!  I have been pacing the floors til all hours of the night trying to get my AirPlay and AirPrint to work again.  I have rebooted, returned to default and basically restored 1 PC 1 Mac 2 iPhones 1 iPad .... you get the point!  My wife was going to shot me if I spent one more night up til 2am trying to fix this stupid issue!

JUST ON CHECK MARK AND EVERYTHING IS WORKING AGAIN!  Verizon, YOU SUCK for doing whatever you did that stopped these services from working in the first place!

THANK YOU!

0 Likes
skip513
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank god!  Actiontec router started blocking my media server last week and could not figure out the fix. 

I love the speed and reliability I've had with Fios but these Actiontec routers SUCK.

0 Likes
PhilBr
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just checked and in my case, that was already set to disabled.

here are my specs:

Firmware Version:40.19.22
Model Name:MI424WR-GEN3I
Hardware Version:I

I am glad you found the problem, if I ever have this issue I'll know where to check!

0 Likes
phcaptjim

Thank You!!!!!

I spent hours and hours last night trying to figure out why this was not working.  I was going out of my mind and tried so many different things.  Verizon, ugh, what did you do.........can't imagine how many people nationwide are dealing with this mess.  So glad I tuned into this thread!

Big thumbs up!!

0 Likes
apollokid

Thank you @UTDCole

0 Likes
man_gyna

Thanks that worked for me as well.  Mine was actually disabled.  However, I enabled it, saved and then disabled it and it worked great.  Thanks again!

0 Likes