Activation fees not waived for new FIOS 25/25 internet plan
ar2015

Hello Support,

I am new to the Fios and very unhappy on how things are getting handled. I ordered the FIOS internet over the phone as I had few questions and the rep was nice to resolve the question. I knew that the activation fee is waived online, he told me not to worry and it should be waived once i call after my first bill. After looking at my bill I called in and support said they cannot waive it as it was mentioned in my order confirmation email.

Very frustrated knowing that they are saying that the rep who ordered my service explained me everything, it seems I am lying (even though they don’t say it).

Looking at the forum seems like many customers are complaining and seems this is a common practice. Thought I will see if I can get any help.

I lost all my hope for good customer service in the very first month of the service don't know how will I survive for 2 years (signed up 2 year contract)

0 Likes
Re: Activation fees not waived for new FIOS 25/25 internet plan
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ar2015,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes