All services down since 6/18/2015 service less than 30days
abryant28

Called tech support to create ticket for all services out, spoke with a rep who I could hardly understand after ticket was created called again because ticket was not showing up in email, automated message stating there was a outage, called again got the same verizon lie by automated message we will have your service working by a time that has never happened it's still out.Called again 6/21/2015 spoke with a rep that told me he was in central america I guess that means no U S based tech support  So that was a waste of time because this rep could not even properly test my service using what ever tools they have at there disposal, Verizon service is horrible along with their oversea's tech support, 

0 Likes
Re: All services down since 6/18/2015 service less than 30days
FlyingCat1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had this happen once and it turned out the problem as the UPS (un-interruptable power supply) unit in the basement. The battery on it had "died" and once that happened the UPS unit no longer worked, and that cut off all the services into the house.  Check that small box in your house (not the unit outside) and see if there any lights on it.  If you have a greent light that means the unit is working and you should have service. If no lights are on that is your problem. It will require a dispatch though from Verizon to fix.  (My bet is that is your problem.)  Sorry to hear you're having problems with their customer service, no excuse. Keep giving them hell, escalate to a manager on Monday.

0 Likes
Re: All services down since 6/18/2015 service less than 30days
abryant28

Now i'm told its part of a outage now I am to beleive this, outsourced tech support so I guess I should expect this type of service from verizon,

0 Likes