Amazon Gift for joining Fios - 4 Weeks later and still processing...
CamFinn603

This morning i received an email stating I only have a day left to redeem my reward.

Below is the attached screen shot from this morning; I had called Verizon Fios Support who connected me to the rewards department over 3 weeks ago. I was instructed that this happens sometimes but given that it was in a "0 days" state it would be arriving within the week. A week went by and no email, letter in the mail, or notification of any type indicating the reward has been changed from processing to redeamable. Now given that this was in 0 days prior to my call it's been processing with 0 days remaining for over a month and I still have not been able to access my reward!

For having such a great campaign to sign up and join Fios I've been disapointed by the experience in receiving this "free reward" as I've had to invest far to much personal time in order to track down information on the status of something which I had payed for months ago. 

0 Likes
Re: Amazon Gift for joining Fios - 4 Weeks later and still processing...
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CamFinn603

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes