Another customer who failed to receive the promised $200 Samsung offer
happy_corgi
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't get it, it seems to be a very common issue that a lot of people are having that the links in the emails for redeeming the Samsung offers does nothing. Like the others posting in this forum I contacted chat support who did abysmally nothing and told me to try calling the general support line.

This is clearly BROKEN (not to mention a lot of other pages on the site which almost makes me believe they don't have any engineers working on the site).

I still have not received the promotion codes, nor will I ever believe that the links will magically decide to work while a bunch of functionality on the site seems to be constantly broken...

Re: Another customer who failed to receive the promised $200 Samsung offer
kf1976
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm so sick of talking to people. I've reached out by phone 3 times now, twitter, email, chat... No one can help me. 

0 Likes
happy_corgi
Enthusiast - Level 1

My guess it that it could be PURPOSELY broken so that people have such a hard time or impossible time to redeem it and don't.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi happy_corgi,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes