Awful customer service
Ccmm181

My internet and on demand haven’t been working for over 3 weeks. I’ve called over a dozen times, have spent over 11 hours on the phone to get help. All they have done is transfer me to different departments and after all the chaos and frustration they finally decided to send out a technician. I have been with verzion for 13 years, it’s extremely disrespectful how I was treated. Just today I spoke with 5 different agents and spent 3 hours on the phone. I asked to speak to a supervisor to at least get an upgraded router or better internet. She refused to help me only saying I’d have to pay extra to get service without any problems. I was shocked by how dismissive and snappy her response was. After weeks without service and hours on the phone, I’d have to take the day off of work to get this issue fixed THEN call back again to get someone to “maybe” help me. I’m incredibly angry and put off by how I was treated. I can’t believe that after 12 years they wouldn’t try to offer any options for better service. No router or better internet. Horrible!

0 Likes
Re: Awful customer service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes
Lied about service I would receive, bad customer service
Ccmm181

I’ve been having issues with Verizon for months now. Initially I had issues with what I was promised in my contract. No one seemed to help or care. No one ever answers. I’ve spend over 15 hours on the phone only to be lied to and hung up on. 

I was promised a internet speed upgrade to 75. Not only did I not receive it but when i spoke to 3 different reps they all told me I received no upgrade. They also told me I would have to keep calling back. After hours on the phone multiple reps and supervisors have lied to me repeatedly. Worst customer service I’ve ver had in my life. After 12 years with Verizon, their treatment of customers is utterly horrendous. Thankfully I decided to record every conversation. 

0 Likes
Re: Lied about service I would receive, bad customer service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes