Bad Bad Verizon
corinne4

I need to seriously complain to Verizon and have no idea how!

After some inexperienced rep kept me on hold for a good 10 minutes, while I tried to sign up for Global Roaming for an upcoming trip, she forwarded me to her manager. Her manager told me they had dropped global roaming for 'dumb' phones. So I asked her how I could write a formal complaint and she told me to go to the web. I asked to be forwarded to HER manager and she hung up on me!

I would like to formally complain about this discontinued service as I used it every year for the past 2 years.

HELP

0 Likes
Re: Bad Bad Verizon
TonyC1955

Verizon has been going straight and directly to the bottom for years now.. It is a combination of todays society of workers that their only and i mean only concern is "Do we get paid this week". They do not care even a little about anyones issues nor they have no knowledge about the responsibility's of their positions.. 

I have needed to contact them 47 times since September, 2014 and each and every time a new response is made to me.. The bigger issus is that after being advised that my situation was corrected, the following month returns back to the initial complaint.. What is verizons stock numbers this week? Terrible, just terrible

@corinne wrote:

I need to seriously complain to Verizon and have no idea how!

After some inexperienced rep kept me on hold for a good 10 minutes, while I tried to sign up for Global Roaming for an upcoming trip, she forwarded me to her manager. Her manager told me they had dropped global roaming for 'dumb' phones. So I asked her how I could write a formal complaint and she told me to go to the web. I asked to be forwarded to HER manager and she hung up on me!

I would like to formally complain about this discontinued service as I used it every year for the past 2 years.

HELP

0 Likes
Re: Bad Bad Verizon
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.
For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless Community at http://community.verizonwireless.com/

0 Likes