Bad CSR experience regarding ETF issues, never been contacted by CSR and yet they insist they did
moaji

I moved from A to B and had to downgrade the TV and Fios bundle service to only Fios due to Verzion not offering TV service at my B apt complex. Other than TV, verizion offers internet and phone service.

I was charged $220 for ETF because of that which I do not think I should pay for. I am confused why customers are charged for ETF because Verizon failed to set up the TV service at my new address.

No matter what, I made a phone call and asked the CSR if I can waive the $220 ETF and she said yes since it's beyond my control that Verizon does not offer service at B area. The $220 was made at that time but it will be credited back to me in the next billing, this is what the CSR told me and I've waited for 3 months until I called in to follow up what's going on.

The CSR told me that there is no way to waive the ETF and it was denied and the previous CSR made a phone call to inform me about this on 10/9. However, I was never informed and could not ever be informed on that day because I was not even in US. I asked the CSR to email me or mail or whatever to prove they "did" inform me on 10/9. The CSR said they can only inform customers this info thru phone calls. Okay, why? I seriously do not understand and the CSR could not answer. He just kept saying thank you for you call how may I assist you to try to finish the call.

I am very unsatisfied and disappointed of CSR attitude. They NEVER EVER contacted me to inform the ETF was denied and refused to provide me the evidence that they informed me by phone call on 10/9, which is impossible and I can prove it. I had to follow up by myself after almost 2 months to figure out what happened during my leave and was treated with a rude CSR who wont stop saying "thank you for your call and is there anything I can help you with" to keep customer silent.

I am hoping there is a way to inform Version that your CSR agents are lying to the customers and cheating the company by making fake notes to cover work that was never done.

0 Likes
Re: Bad CSR experience regarding ETF issues, never been contacted by CSR and yet they insist they di
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Bad CSR experience regarding ETF issues, never been contacted by CSR and yet they insist they di
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello moaji,

We are showing the ETF as being refunded to your account at this time. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Happy Holidays,

Rachel_VZ

0 Likes