Bad Customer Service
alexjslobo
Couldn't really find a way to do like a customer review or survey or anything like that but I wanted to let someone know how poor of service I have gotten the past 3 times I have gone in to Verizon.

First went to the Lincoln NE Westfield mall store. Had a few questions about starting an account and buying a new phone and was treated like I was a nuisance and a bother to the salesperson even though there was no one waiting in line and other employees were sitting around doing nothing.
The 2nd time I went in I tried to explain I knew what I wanted but she still tried selling me on a different phone. I asked a few more questions and was met with annoyed looks again. After buying the phone and getting started with setting up the account I was told about possible discounts I could qualify for but I should wait till I activate the phone (the phone was a Christmas gift) to check that (bc they were too busy even though there was only 1 person in line). I felt like they didn't want to help me and didn't even want my business. It was also annoying to find out there was a $35 extra start up fee after I asked and was told a few times that the only costs were the phone, insurance, and the data amount. I also asked for everything I would need to get for the phone number to be transferred from sprint to the new phone and said it was easy just needed the account password. (Ended up that we didn't need to password we needed the pin and account number) there were other problems I ran into here too but don't want to keep going on.
Then today we went to the ridge dale mall store in MN to activate and transfer numbers from sprint to the new phone and were told it was an hour wait. We waited for 2 hours!! There were 8 registers but only 4 people working at them and 3 people hosting and greeting people who did not help hardly at all with people's questions about products and services while they were waiting. When we finally got to speak to someone we were told we didn't have the right info so that took 20 mins to figure out (could have done that while we were waiting if a host would have helped us) then the whole process ended up taking about 45 mins anyway. So we were there for almost 3 whole hours just to activate a phone and did not feel like valued customers.

I am not in the least bit satisfied with the service and treatment I have gotten.
0 Likes
Re: Bad Customer Service
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hi alexjslobo,

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you

AnnieS

0 Likes