Big problem - new customer
LKbflo

I have just gotten off  convo with ChatBot that again a useless waste of time.

I have a brand new fios account - INSTALLED 2/15/2018 due to high winds & snow storm postponing from Feb 8 - Chatbot called me a liar and said I was wrong - I have screen shots and proof.  That's point 1.  

I ordered this in January when their promotion for the 100/100 INCLUDED a $50 Amazon gift card.  Now Chatbot tells me that never happened and it was never offered.  I have a screen shot of the promotion and proof - again.

This experience so far has been awful.  I was told when I ordered I could "easily upgrade to 300/300 or 1000/1000 on the webpage and NOW it does not even show or give me that option - **bleep** Verizon - bait & switch again.  

I am an honest bill paying, tax paying person who's never late on bills for anyone and Verizon is penalizing me $10 a month because I won't give them access to my checking account to take money out every month - NO ONE GETS ACCESS to my accounts but I guess that doesn't matter to greedy Verizon!

I am angry and unhappy - someone read this and do something VERIZON !!

0 Likes
Re: Big problem - new customer
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LKbflo,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes