Billing Issue
holt1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am extremely frustrated with the lack of communication among the customer service reps. This lack of communication has made a small billing issue into a time consuming ordeal since February. I switched from only internet to a bundle with internet and tv. The package price quoted was about $126 minus a $10.00 discount making the total about $115. I called Verizon and informed them my bill was incorrect. I was being UNDERCHARGED! This was the worst mistake I could have made.  The bill did not include the internet not sure why. I have spent months on the phone with several reps trying in vain to correct my bill. My package has been manipulated several times to correct the issue to no avail. I have had several appointments for the tech to come out to install internet even though I had it already. I need help! My bill is 126.00 as of today. How can I get this corrected? Spoke with Kimberly {edited for privacy} today. She was not helpful and made it seem like it was no big deal. I have spend hours on the phone trying to get this issue corrected. I have waited for a tech to show up several times and they end up being no shows.  I should not be punished for reporting an error. Kimberly seemed frustrated with me and talked down to me.    Verizon customer for over 25 plus years

0 Likes
Re: Billing Issue
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi holt,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes