Blank router configuration page
jmac1986

I have a Actiontec MI424WR Rev D. Before and after a call with Verizion involving a down internet/WAN connection, I've had no luck getting into the router configuration site/page after putting in the username and password. I'm assuming, since we reset to factory settings and I put them in, that they are valid and progessing to the blank page means something. Thought it might have been related to the connection but no dice, and it was a relative that was on the phone with Verizon so I didn't get my 2 cents in on time. Would another call be worth the time or is a blank page sign of wiped firmware? or something requiring a new router altogether. Can't access wireless settings, port forwarding, etc.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Blank router configuration page
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

My assumption if you are getting a completely blank page would be a browser issue. Have you tried from another PC/browser?

View solution in original post

somegirl
Champion - Level 3

My assumption if you are getting a completely blank page would be a browser issue. Have you tried from another PC/browser?

jmac1986

That seemed to do it, sometimes it's the simple things

0 Likes
georgiana1

Response "seems to fix the problem" did not tell me what the solution is to PROXY on my verizon configuration account - problem is when I try to download Amazon Prime videos I am told my internet provider, namely Verizon, has a PROXY on my configuration page which prevents this - Does anyone have a solution to this????

0 Likes