Can get new channels HBO, SHO and Movies channels with Extreme package
vadimchick

I'm Verizon FIOS customer since 2010 with Extreme package, recently figured out that HBO, SHOTIME and Movies Channels has been included in TV Bundle for EXTREME HD package. There are no any additional notes about 'ONLY FOR NEW CUSTOMERS', or "Only for customer for 2013', or excluded customers before 2013. It's still EXYTREME package, and that lineup is showing for my account with my zip code. But they are not appear on my TV.(what's shame on Verizon, I do not expect anything else). I've stayed with 4 diffrence person on the phone and all of them told me that it's not for you, you are subscribe in 2010, but they do not have 2 difference plans, they have only one EXTREME. Why I can use it? One more, when I check some offers for my account, it says 

Additional Discounts:

Want an additional discount? This bundle qualifies you for an additional $10/month bundle discount when you enroll in Verizon Wireless with ONE-BILL.

{edited for privacy}

Lie after Lie. Shame, Shame, Shame on you.

0 Likes
Re: Can get new channels HBO, SHO and Movies channels with Extreme package
vadimchick

Just Update: I signed on new 2 years contarct, it cut my price on $15 per month and I expect that tax on DV phone will be less than on Freedom. But problem with Premium channels included in Extreme package for my zip code continue. They are not subscribe to my TV. Process to talking with Verizon in progress. During the signing for new contract I chatted with Agent and she confirmed that all new channels will work with my new contract. I even copy that conversation. It's shame on Verizon again, I spent already so many time and nervous with Verizon. Grrrrrrr!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi vadimchick,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We'll be closing your private thread for the time being since we have yet to hear back from you.

If you require further assistance from us, please reach out to us again via this thread and we'll be more than happy to continue working with you.

-Art

0 Likes