Can't connect to a site using Single Sign on (SAML 2.0)
GinW1

Hi,

I can't get redirected when I try to go a secure site. I am able to access all the internet with no problem. 

I can log into the home site, no problem. Then when I clicked the link on it to gone to a secure connected website where it takes the password from the home site, it times out. I have tried every browser known.

I can connect thru a provy server, hot spot shield, another major ISP at my home, and 2 different cell data plans.

4 calls to FIOS, got me nowhere. Except  another of the same router (no help) and alot of promises to look into it with no callbacks.  Finally they told me it wasn't their problem, call the website. The website said they have no problems or complaints from other FIOS customers. (This is an private employer healthcare website). The only thing we figured out is that's ip is one of those very low numbers (private type according to the my research)

Does anyone know anything about this SAML 2.0 single-on stuff? Any help or suggestions appreciated.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Can't connect to a site using Single Sign on (SAML 2.0)
viafax999
Community Leader
Community Leader

Solutions to many of the saml 2.0 issues here

http://wiki.servicenow.com/index.php?title=SAML_2.0_Troubleshooting

0 Likes
GinW1

Thanks for suggestion. I read that and it appears to be for the website owners errors. And they claim they have no issues on their end.

Plus I can connect with other providers that bypass the FIOS system, just not FIOS itself who claim it's not their problem.

0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

Is the page book marked on your computer? Try typing the page yourself to see if you can log in. Are you getting any specific errors?

0 Likes
GinW1

I can't access the linked website directly. When I go to the site with other ways, the address bar changes to a lot of different things but I can get in. Thru FIOS, the page just hangs at the first address and times out.

Only error message is err_connection timed out.

0 Likes