Can't login to manage my account
jamielynne916

Every time I try to login to manage my account and update my services, it says "The User ID and password that you entered has expired. Please Register Now." When I go to register, it tells me I already have an account. I can't call Verizon because I have no cell phone service in my apartment (I'm trying to manage my account and add phone service!) Live Chat is no help because I keep getting disconnected. Any idea why I can't login to my account? I've tried on two different computers with three different browsers (Chrome, Safari, IE)

0 Likes
Re: Can't login to manage my account
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jamielynne916,

Sorry you are having difficulty logging in to your account. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
JairoAparicio

I am also having the same issue!! I have tired phone support, they didn't know what to do, they had me on the phone for over an hour! I've gone to twitter to complain with no success. I am just trying to pay my bill online, it will be cut off soon if yall don't fix that and I will NOT be happy! I don't want to pay by phone because then I will have to pay $3 more and I don't think I should have too! Please resolve my issue Verizon, this is my first month with your service and it has been a pain! I should get a discount or free programming for all my trouble!!! Jeez..... 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JairoAparicio,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes