Can't seem to get support for Verizon Yahoo Mail
pjd

I've been trying for weeks (and many hours today) to try to resolve a problem with my Verizon Yahoo Mail account.  I've been given wrong 800#s by Verizon tech support.  The Verizon "Get Help by Email" is a total joke since it apparently never gets read and one simply gets useless links in response. 

Does anyone know how one actually gets support from either Verizon or Yahoo for problems with their email accounts.  I know exactly what needs to  be done, which is re-indexing my mail account's search index... but there appears to be absolutely no way to reach any support person that can do this.

I'm not saying Verizon is any worse than anyone else... but the support for me has been worse than nothing.  If they had just told me upfront that no one is available to give support I wouldn't have wasted tons of time trying to contact them via phone and email.

0 Likes
Re: Can't seem to get support for Verizon Yahoo Mail
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Hi pjd,

I'm sorry to hear of your problem getting help with your issue.  Have you checked this thread to see if there's any useful information in it that would help you get this resolved?? 

If the information there does not help, please advise and I'll try to get you to the proper department to get this resolved for you.

Regards,

KaLin

Verizon Forum Moderator

0 Likes