Cannot redeem free year of Amazon Prime or Verizon Stream TV
frozend34

I have contacted Verizon customer several times about the 1-year of Amazon Prime offer not working through chat and via phone call. I am consistently provided with me incorrect information. I am left on hold for an hour or more each time and continue to be shifted from department to department, with zero resolution.  I was told by customer service that I need to speak to the Rewards department who told me that I have to speak to customer service. The Amazon Prime "tile" I am instructed to click in my email is a PDF image that does not have a hyperlink and when I log into my account, there is no offer to redeem for Amazon Prime anywhere. There is a Verizon Stream TV tile that I able to click, but it does not allow me to add it to my cart to actually complete the shipping. It says it's been added to the cart and then says there is nothing in my cart. This is incredibly frustrating as I was expecting to immediately redeem the promos that were promoted when signing up for Fios. There were also so many issues just getting the wifi installed alone and Verizon is proving to be incredibly upsetting when it comes to customer service. The amount of time I have wasted on trying to get help from Verizon is unacceptable. 

0 Likes
Re: Cannot redeem free year of Amazon Prime or Verizon Stream TV
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi frozend34,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes