Charged with Installation and Activation Fee
TLCH723

Hi

When I first ordered my FiOS services on the Nov 30th, the Activitation Fee, Installation Fee and the Router Rental Fee were waived.

Here is a screenshot of my order:

Then, my order was changed automatically because FiOS Voice was not available at my address.

This is fine since I dont need Voice service anyway. Only ordered it because it was cheaper than Internet Only.

Yesterday, Dec 8th, I recieved an email containing my Billing Estimate and it charged me with the Installion, Activation and Router Rental Fee. And not to mention a higher monthly amount for the FiOS internet, 69.99 vs 74.99.

Here is the screenshot:

I already spoke to a person via live chat this morning around 10AM, but they couldnt find any informations about the fee wavied and told me to email verizon after 10PM, which is ridiculous.

Now, can I get a person to fixed my bill before I get charged the wrong amount?

0 Likes
Re: Charged with Installation and Activation Fee
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TLCH723,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes