cmr bill
cucle123

I got the bill send to me after they fix the cable at my housa .The cable just about 2" deep so it get damage and my phone +my internet was disconnected .Icall and then they come to fix it and now I Get the bill from the verizon clam departmen .Can verizon help me with this.Thank you

0 Likes
Re: cmr bill
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. Have you tried contacting Verizon support about this issue?   It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
cucle123

I did call them 2 time but they said do not know what is it .My account  is no amoun due now .how can I deal with the letter from the office name {edited for privacy}

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi cucle123,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Cucle123,
Unfortunately because we did not recieve a response from you, we had to close out your support case. If you still have any questions regarding this matter please feel free to create a new thread and we will do our best to assit you.
Thank you,
-Amanda_M

0 Likes