Complaint about service regarding new installation
Gosia1

Hello,

I am posting here since it seems like there is no other way in contacting Verizon customer service and file a formal complaint. 
I was moving last week to a new apartment and I called ahead to have my Fios service moved to the new place. The technician was scheduled to appeare between 3-7pm last Friday, 1/27. At 7pm I didn't receive any message from the technician or Verizon (no call, text, mail) and the thechnician didn't show up. So I called Verizon where after spending 40 min waiting for the representative to get in touch with the dispacher I was informed that my technician is still scheduled to come, and that I should wait longer because he might be runnig late at his previous job. It was almost 8pm at that time.

I waited till 9.30pm when I called Verizon again only to find out that the dispatch center is closed and there is no way to contact the technician to figure out what is going on. The only option given to me was to reschedule the installation.
And here is the best part:  the earliest available date was more than a week later, this coming Sunday 2/5. So now I have to live a week without internet. Just great.

I just wanted to let Verizon know that I will be canceling my contract as soon as its term will be up. I am more willing to give a try to another internet provider that deal with this crap.

Also, I am from the generation that doesn't own cable. I am more willing to pay for Amazon, Hulu and Netflix than pay you guys for cable. If you are not seeing that your way of doing buisness is ancient and that you are a dying dinosaur, that is your problem. There will be new technology coming, in 10-20 years that will put you out of buissness completely, but then it will be too late, since you will alienate all customers my age you could possibly have.

0 Likes
Re: Complaint about service regarding new installation
ThiaB
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Gosia,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes