Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

Compliments To Techman28 And Kathleen -- The Email Issues

EHSFIOS
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Compliments To Techman28 And Kathleen -- The Email Issues

Message 1 of 4
(8,197 Views)

Just a brief note to let everyone know that Techman28 has spent quite a bit of time today, not only with prompt replies and PMs on the email issue I posted about in another thread (and so have others), but also in providing "behind-the-scenes" assistance with their tech support and customer service group. He can sure crack the whip if he needs to.......

He also dogs the threads on this forum, so your time posting here is not wasted. An all around good guy.

Then there's Kathleen, who I can best compiment by saying she's the perfect "moderate" Moderator. Keeps inmates in the forum asylum in check, but in a very nice way.

Between the two of them today, I'm happy to continue to try and straighten out these Verizon email issues, rather than jump ship to OptOnline -- I sure wasn't saying that earlier today after having been put through the wringer by their phone FIOS support group people. And no, I did not reformat my hard disk.

Have a good weekend, all.

EHSFIOS

3 REPLIES 3
prisaz
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Compliments To Techman28 And Kathleen -- The Email Issues

Message 2 of 4
(8,184 Views)

@EHSFIOS wrote:

Just a brief note to let everyone know that Techman28 has spent quite a bit of time today, not only with prompt replies and PMs on the email issue I posted about in another thread (and so have others), but also in providing "behind-the-scenes" assistance with their tech support and customer service group. He can sure crack the whip if he needs to.......

He also dogs the threads on this forum, so your time posting here is not wasted. An all around good guy.

Then there's Kathleen, who I can best compiment by saying she's the perfect "moderate" Moderator. Keeps inmates in the forum asylum in check, but in a very nice way.

Between the two of them today, I'm happy to continue to try and straighten out these Verizon email issues, rather than jump ship to OptOnline -- I sure wasn't saying that earlier today after having been put through the wringer by their phone FIOS support group people. And no, I did not reformat my hard disk.

Have a good weekend, all.

EHSFIOS

I am sure they like nice complements. I too have been sending information in private mail to try and help. I have had very reliable mail with Verizon for years and years. The two of them deserve Compliments for all they do, and you deserve multiple Kudos for giving them.

Have a nice day.

Kathleen
Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Message 3 of 4
(8,182 Views)

EHSFIOS wrote:

Hey, hey, hey ... I resemble that remark!!!

Oh and I forgot to say ... GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Techman28!

Message Edited by Kathleen on 06-19-2009 02:42 PM

Kathleen
Verizon Telecom
Online Center of Excellence

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Tektronic
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(8,164 Views)
i ❤️Man Tongue

@Kathleen wrote:

@EHSFIOS wrote:

Hey, hey, hey ... I resemble that remark!!!

Oh and I forgot to say ... GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Techman28!

Message Edited by Kathleen on 06-19-2009 02:42 PM

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title