Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

Contact number of MA FiOS Tech Support

inforr
Contributor
Contributor

Contact number of MA FiOS Tech Support

Message 1 of 5
(15,645 Views)

Hi,

What is the correct number FiOS tech support for service in Massachusetts. I dialled the number on the website given by logging into my account: +1 888-553-1555 but when I got through I was told they couldn't access my account and to call +1 866 240 1174. When I dialled that number I was told it doesn't exist and to call the 553 number.

Any ideas? Will the real contact number please stand up? 🙂

4 REPLIES 4
Bob_Robertson
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III

Re: Contact number of MA FiOS Tech Support

Message 2 of 5
(15,606 Views)

1 888-553-1555 is the correct number... I can only assume that the IVRU mis interpreted something

if all else fails say AGENT or use 0 to try and bypass the automated lady

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob Robertson - Lighter Klepto - I steal lighters, not bandwith
Techman28
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV

Message 3 of 5
(15,584 Views)
1-888-553-1555 put in your phone # if you have one. If you don't have phone service the IVRU will ask you for the # you gave us as a contact # and put that in. Say Tech support. The IVRU will attempt to help you and if it does not will get you an agent if it can't assist you with the issue. The more you play ball with the IVRU the more info comes through on our systems.
Jim785
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 4 of 5
(15,552 Views)

Yes I agree with Todd, and honestly playing nice with IVRU will sometimes solve the issue (I've actually taken calls and the issue is resolved by IVRU).. I know how painful it is to go through it sometimes (I have to call it myself) but it actually does in the big scheme of things make the tech support rep's life a little easier and speeds up getting information loaded on our computer screens..

Jim
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solutions Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

spacedebris
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Message 5 of 5
(15,532 Views)

Another number that I know that works is 1-800-VERIZON.   (1-800-837-4966)  Goes to the same automated system as 888-553-1555

====================================================================================

Error exists between keyboard and chair.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title