Contacting Verizon Tech Support
void_pointer
Enthusiast - Level 2

I need to contact a Verizon FIOS Technician so I can have him remotely enable my RJ45 port on my ONT. However, I do not want to call. I want to send an email or use online chat. However, since Verizon has been infamous for a terrible support interface, I am unable to find a simple email address I can send an email to, or a chat system for technical support.

Can anyone provide me with a technical support email address or chat system link?

Thanks. 

0 Likes
Re: Contacting Verizon Tech Support
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

http://www.verizon.net/central/vzc.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=vzc_help_contactUs

has the option for email or phone

However for this particular issue, I would call them. I wouldnt do this by an email.

By email and other means, you may get canned messages saying that this is not something that they will do. You need to find an agent that will look into your setup and check to see if it can be done. Not all situations are as simple as turning it on. They have to look at your setup and see if it will support switching. Then if it will support it they will switch it over for you.

0 Likes
Re: Contacting Verizon Tech Support
FiOSTechAL
Enthusiast - Level 3
In response to your request - Please provide me with your account information (TN) via pm and best time to call - I will contact you and resolve this issue for you.  
0 Likes