Continuous Slow Upload Speeds
bjmonroe

I've been having this issue on and off with Verizon since I have signed up with this service, I pay for 50/50 service and usually have decent download speeds, but my upload speeds seem to vary between 0 and 4 mbps, which makes it almost impossible to do minor things like upload images or attach files to emails. I've gone through all of the normal support routes on my own like resetting my router and my connection and nothing seems to help. Both of the other times I've had this issue it has been on the verizon service center's side, and it's completely infuriating that it keeps happening.

Is there any way I can resolve this? I'm really getting tempted to switch my service if this keeps up.

0 Likes
Re: Continuous Slow Upload Speeds
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bjmonroe,

Have you contacted Verizon Support to troubleshoot this from their end?  1-800-VERIZON.

0 Likes
Re: Continuous Slow Upload Speeds
n2yo
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same problem and started a different thread

https://forums.verizon.com/t5/Fios-Internet/Very-slow-upload-speed/td-p/853958

I have done everything with customer service over the phone and chat, mutliple times.

The upload speed is erratic, same minute changes from < 1 Mb/s to 80 Mb/s or a 75/75 plan. Outbound streaming is impossible this way, I have over 30% dropeed frames.

Chip

0 Likes