craigslist posting problems
bridgettenyc
Enthusiast - Level 2

I post on craigslist sometimes and recently even with the firewall on max protection, the WBM of CL seems to have changed my settings:

so all of my harmless postings on CL are deleted automatically now 😞

is there a way to block or restore the original settings ?

before the WBM of CL accessed my computer ?

I noticed this message in my log

13:24:05 2014Outbound TrafficBlocked - NAT Error: No free NAT IP[62] NAT Error: No free NAT IP:

THANKS A LOT !

B.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: craigslist posting problems
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

@bridgettenyc wrote:

Hi ! Thanks !

I did the reset of the router MI424WR

I have a Chromebook so they say I don`t need an antivirus... (linux something..) and I have been looking in the Play Store... none are available...

That's because Antivirus is not needed on a Chromebook. They are locked down quite tightly and are based around Linux.

Do you have any other devices on your network, or do you have any sort of torrent add-on installed to the Chromebook?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Anti-Phish1
Master - Level 1

bridgettenyc wrote:

the WBM of CL seems to have changed my settings:

What makes you think Craigslist is changing your settings?  Please post the exact message.

bridgettenyc wrote:

so all of my harmless postings on CL are deleted automatically now 😞

There is nothing in the router that would be capable of deleting your posts.

bridgettenyc wrote:

is there a way to block or restore the original settings ?

Do a hard reset on the router.

bridgettenyc wrote:

I noticed this message in my log

13:24:05 2014Outbound TrafficBlocked - NAT Error: No free NAT IP[62] NAT Error: No free NAT IP:

That indicates the NAT table in your router is full.  What hardware revision of the router do you have?  The hardware revision should be on the router's service label.

Have you scanned you computer for viruses?  From the above problems, it possible you PC may be infected.

0 Likes
bridgettenyc
Enthusiast - Level 2

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP !

the WBM of CL seems to have changed my settings:

What makes you think Craigslist is changing your settings?  Please post the exact message = a WBM (def CL!) accessed my firewall setup ! 

May 8 13:24:06 2014Firewall InfoRate Limit7 messages of type [62] NAT Error: No free NAT IP suppressed in 1 second(s)
May 8 13:24:05 2014Outbound TrafficBlocked - NAT Error: No free NAT IP[62] NAT Error: No free NAT IP:
May 7 18:56:59 2014Firewall SetupConfiguration changeWBM user Unknown (0.0.0.0) has changed security settings[repeated 3 times, last time on May 7 19:23:03 2014]
0 Likes
Anti-Phish1
Master - Level 1

@bridgettenyc wrote:
May 8 13:24:06 2014Firewall InfoRate Limit7 messages of type [62] NAT Error: No free NAT IP suppressed in 1 second(s)
May 8 13:24:05 2014Outbound TrafficBlocked - NAT Error: No free NAT IP[62] NAT Error: No free NAT IP:
May 7 18:56:59 2014Firewall SetupConfiguration changeWBM user Unknown (0.0.0.0) has changed security settings[repeated 3 times, last time on May 7 19:23:03 2014]

As I indicated above, the first two messages indicate your NAT table is full.

You didn't answer my question about what hardware revision of the router you have.

The third message indicates a LOCAL configuration change was made to your security settings.  There is no indication this was done by CL.

Have you done a hard reset of the router?

Have you done a virus scan of your PC?

bridgettenyc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi ! Thanks !

I have a Chromebook so they say I don`t need an antivirus... (linux something..) and I have been looking in the Play Store... none are available...

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

@bridgettenyc wrote:

Hi ! Thanks !

That's because Antivirus is not needed on a Chromebook. They are locked down quite tightly and are based around Linux.

Do you have any other devices on your network, or do you have any sort of torrent add-on installed to the Chromebook?

0 Likes
bridgettenyc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi !

i solved my problems for now. i can post an a guest user `incognito` from my chromebook. so no more pain ! 🙂

thanks !

0 Likes