Customer service complaints
ajwalas
I have been on the phone with multiple different reps from multiple different departments over the past 5 days, all of which total well over 10+ hours! I have been told every day that my services were going to be restored, I also was told I was starting the 24 mth plan with $300 bonus gift card. Each day my services are still not restored, and when I call I am told something completely different that what I was told by the previous representative! I have spent countless hours only trying to get my services turned back on...I was out on maternity leave and got behind on bills, and my mortgage was a bit more important than tv, internet, and phone. I also call today and was told that I wasn't actually signed up for the 24 mth plan, in fact, I was on a 12 month, month to month, plan, and I was told that I would have to redo my credit check to get the order fixed, even though it was something internally that had nothing to do with me!!! I am so frustrated with not being able to call and actually having someone who knows what is going on, therefore, having more hands in the pot screwing it up even more!!! I asked what the last supervisors managers name was and conveniently enough she was not allowed to disclose that information!!! Oh, and she did not have a phone number for customer complaints and directed me to the website!! I was assured....once again....that my services would be on by midnight tonight. We will see, and if they aren't, I guess I will see how great the customer service is over at COX!!!
0 Likes
Re: Customer service complaints
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

ajwalas,

We haven't heard from you but our systems show everything is back up and running. At this time we are closeing your Private Support Case. If you still require assistance please make a new post and we will be happy to investigate for you.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes
jiujinrao

You need an official channel for people to file complaints. The reps I talked to didn't even know what to say when I said I wanted to complain. Exact same frustration every time I call in, you get the machine to ask you your phone number, then a rep ask again, then a supervisor ask again. Every time a different person, which only makes frustrated customer even more frustrated.

Here's my story, I wonder how long it'll take to get my case "escalated"

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-Internet/EXTREMELY-FRUSTRATED-by-installation-service/td-p/684125

0 Likes