Customer Service Problem
aykteoh
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've had the worst experience and if anyone know who the guy is let me know so I can call his manager.

I have been checking on my Fios avavilability for almost 2 years.  Over a year ago to date homes within 0.2 miles per googlemaps are now recieving Fios.  Well a few days ago I called and someone transfered me to a "local department"and the guy named Bill.  Bill was very nice and told me that my area was hooked up for Fios it was just not properly entered into the system and he would send out a technician to verify that my street was available.

I was extremely excited, he took my phone number and said he would call me back before the end of the day.  He didn't call back and when I spoke with 5-6 other representives who all promised me that his promises of sending out a tech was absurd.  I was told that they most likely told me this to get me off the phone.  I have never felt so decieved by a customer support member.

If anyone knows who this Bill was or have had a simular issue with someone using the same name maybe we can find out who he is and report him to his manager, I don't want other customers to have this experience.

Re: Customer Service Problem
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3
Aykteoh ,

I apologize for the lack of information that has been sent on this issue. I have sent you a private message so we can look into this.
0 Likes