Deceptive Practices by Fios Salesman and Manager
12danes

Hi, two weeks ago Ive went to a Verizon store to purchase a Verizon FiOS subscription, at this point I feel I've been scamed by a salesman and a manager that used deceptive practices and straight out lies in order for me to sign in for a two years subscription. I would like to talk to somebody in order to straighten these issues out. And file a complaint against this particular salesman and manager operating on this particular store. I have all well documented and a description of the different lies and scams that they've used with me. I would love to get an email address or have someone to call me so we can get this straightened out.

0 Likes
Re: Deceptive Practices by Fios Salesman and Manager
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi 12danes,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Re: Deceptive Practices by Fios Salesman and Manager
jonjones1
Legend

@12danes wrote:

Hi, two weeks ago Ive went to a Verizon store to purchase a Verizon FiOS subscription, at this point I feel I've been scamed by a salesman and a manager that used deceptive practices and straight out lies in order for me to sign in for a two years subscription. I would like to talk to somebody in order to straighten these issues out. And file a complaint against this particular salesman and manager operating on this particular store. I have all well documented and a description of the different lies and scams that they've used with me. I would love to get an email address or have someone to call me so we can get this straightened out.

Here let me give you some help.

part of the problem is that when entering into a service commitment or two year contract you have in writing a 30 day grace period to cancel service. Do it within 30 days.

additionally Verizon Fios has a order page where you order and have no contract. 

http://fios.verizon.com/fios-internet.html

Doing a a google search you may find others. Note it says no contract, but it's best to order through online where you can copy or print out your plan charges and particulars.

0 Likes