Disconnect

So fed up with verizon, i say it's time to end it with verizon after being their customer for more than 10 years.
I've had an issue that internet disconnects randomly, everytime, for few months, i had to call verizon to reboot my whole system, wait on line to be answered for atleast 10 minutes then be on the phone for atleast 30 minutes
I tried fixing it thru live chat, but bc they didnt know ANYTHING about it, they just wasted my time and didn't solve any problem, so i had to call everytime. Then finally after few months, some smart guy picked up and knew the problem and replaced my equipment.
once again today, i was working overnight, and my internet was down so i called verizon's customer service to get it fixed, and the problem was that my service was scheduled to be transferred because im moving today
But i told the person, i said i need the service TIL today not disconnect FROM today
the representative couldnt do anything so he transferred me to another department, then i of course waited for about 15 minutes then spoke but transferred to tech department, and he said its not what he could do, so AGAIN was transferred to another department
But the answer i got after being on the phone for over an hour was there is nothing i could do to get the service back til today? Even though i never asked for it?? What kind of poor customer service and answers is verizon giving?
Time is money. I value my time, every single minute, I cant get back my wasted time back from verizon.
So maybe changing to another service will end this unacceptable nonsense that ive been facing

0 Likes