Discontinuation of Web site builder and storage space.....
mcdude
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is any one else as angry about this as I am? It took me years to build several web sites and verizon just wiped them out with a few weeks notice.

To add insult to injury, they said they would automatically STOP charging us fo extra storage space we had purchased but you BETTER CHECK YOUR BILL because unless you call they'll still keep charging you.  

There's no on to talk to about this. No one knows anything about it. typical verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Discontinuation of Web site builder and storage space.....
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@mcdude wrote:

Is any one else as angry about this as I am? It took me years to build several web sites and verizon just wiped them out with a few weeks notice.

To add insult to injury, they said they would automatically STOP charging us fo extra storage space we had purchased but you BETTER CHECK YOUR BILL because unless you call they'll still keep charging you.  

There's no on to talk to about this. No one knows anything about it. typical verizon.

A few weeks notice? Try four months.

However, your sites should still be up (though not editable) until 9/30/14. If they are not, you might want to contact Verizon support about possibly recovering them.

As for the extra web space, it just cut off on 3/15 (two days ago as of this post), so any bill coming now would most likely show your last month's charges.

0 Likes