Do not get Into any contract with verizon, there customer service is horrible
Turnerlt
Let just say that complaining about verizon will be my part time job for now on. I was so livid by the customer service I received on Friday!! I took off the day from work to have a verizon tech come to my house to have that person never show up!! I called twice to check the tech status, since he didn't show in the 8-12 pm window that was provided! The first time I called I was told that he will be there at 12:30, the second time I called, a representative was rude, called me dumb and disrespected me and then tried to make an excuse of why he didn't show, at this point the call was escalated to a supervisor who did absolutely nothing but apologize. I called again to be placed on hold for an hour to hear that another tech can come out but this time the window provided would be 8 am to 8 pm, are they serious , after trying to cancel my service and hearing I would have to pay 200.00 to cancel, I realized that verizon did not care about the situation because at the end of the day I am still under contract for 2 yrs. this does not give the authority to treat me like chopped liver. So long story short, I am breaking my contract and switching to another cable company like time warner!!! Please follow my advice and do not do the contract , if there is no contract the outcome of this story would have been very different, so I am now going to blog about this experience to make customers aware!!!!
0 Likes
Re: Do not get Into any contract with verizon, there customer service is horrible
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

Please do not continue to post the same message on multiple threads. Some people here are looking to be helped. Like you said you already cancelled your service for Time-Warner who has a lower customer service rating than Verizon. Enjoy your new service.

0 Likes
Re: Do not get Into any contract with verizon, there customer service is horrible
Hubrisnxs
Legend

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Turnerlt,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Turnerit,

We never heard back from you on this issue. At this point we will be closing the private support case. Please reach out to us if you have any other issue.

Josh

0 Likes