Download and Upload Speeds
verizonuser1302

Hi,

I love using Verizon for my internet and home TV. It's great! The internet is super fast, and the TV is easy to use, and I like the formatting too! Unfortunately, I have purchased the 75/75 plan, but I am only getting 55download speed and 90 upload speed. I don't want that.  Is it possible to make the download speed and the upload speeds even at 75/75?  Also, can I do this myself online? It would be great if I can have the option in account settings, just incase I have an important download, or a large file to Upload! 

Thank you Verzion! I know you'll get back and be able to help me resolve the issue I'm having!!!! 🙂

Thanks again.

Best,

Ike

0 Likes
Re: Download and Upload Speeds
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi verizonuser1302,

Please be aware that this a forum where users help other users. If you wish to speak with a Verizon representative about your issue, then please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including "Ask Verizon," our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Re: Download and Upload Speeds
jonjones1
Legend

@verizonuser1302 wrote:

Hi,

I love using Verizon for my internet and home TV. It's great! The internet is super fast, and the TV is easy to use, and I like the formatting too! Unfortunately, I have purchased the 75/75 plan, but I am only getting 55download speed and 90 upload speed. I don't want that.  Is it possible to make the download speed and the upload speeds even at 75/75?  Also, can I do this myself online? It would be great if I can have the option in account settings, just incase I have an important download, or a large file to Upload! 

Thank you Verzion! I know you'll get back and be able to help me resolve the issue I'm having!!!! 🙂

Thanks again.

Best,

Ike

In addition to the moderator suggestion you can turn off the router and turn off every device that uses the service. Wait about 5 minutes then turn the router back on.

take a laptop or desktop computer after the router is fully up, and do a direct connection and then do a speed test from Verizon's proprietary network speed test.

this is the only test Verizon accepts.

https://www.verizon.com/SpeedTest/instantinternet.aspx

Good Luck

0 Likes